I love to help Buyers find their homes. Whether you are an experienced homeowner or a first time homeowner, you'll appreciate that I go above and beyond to ensure that Buyers are confident, prepared and informed as they navigate today's housing market.
Let me work for you. Give me a call or send me an email
and let's create a strategy that targets your needs. At our first meeting we will work through my Buyer Questionnaire so that I can tailor your search.
You can also click the button below to go directly to my questionnaire. Submit it online! I will review it and reach out to set up an appointment.
What I Do For My Clients As a Buyer's Agent
- Help to locate good sources of mortgage loans and mortgage pre-qualifications. Throughout the process I work effectively with the lender to get to closing day.
- Map active, under contract, and sold properties that meet your search criteria, in order to help you get a comprehensive understanding of the market niche that your criteria define. You will become aware of all the neighborhoods where you could buy a home, how quickly homes in those neighborhoods sell, and for what differential of asking price.
- Talk you out of buying homes you like but that are likely to be difficult resales. I've been through many homes, and love to offer my experience based advice.
- Talk you through the standard Offer to Purchase form. When it comes time to make an offer I will prepare the Offer form and complile all supporting documents into a complete Offer Package
- Help you analyze price and value and develop a negotiating strategy. I provide perspective, having been through this many times.
- Recommend inspectors/testors and types of inspections and tests.
- Assist in interpreting inspection results and negotiating inspection issues. The decision as to whether any house is worth fighting through these issues for is yours but I can add provide input based on experience.
- Assist in reading documents like HOA and Condo documents, making sure you get all the right documents, and pushing for additional information and documents when info and experience demand it.
- Assist in coordinating communications between the lender, lawyer, title company and seller and buyer so that everything is properly prepared for closing. Most of the last minute nightmares that buyers have at or near closing are a function of informtion not moving properly between these people.
- Accompany you on the final walk-through and guide you through the closing process.